Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bogged down

There are only two words in our minds now - capstone and packing. 

Capstone is Daniel's final project. And it's Daniel, so it is an intense one - think single spacing, a table of content that runs four pages and a report of 140 pages. But he claimed that I need not complain because the report is too technical for me to edit. So I was spared. 

Still, I need to pack. We are moving next Saturday. Spent a whole afternoon packing and trashing. Why did we keep so much unwanted items with us? I thought I have been very prudent in my spending in Boston, but the things that I gave away apparently gave me away. I have not left the impulse buying instinct in Singapore. So my Christmas and New Year resolution? Leave my impulse buying instinct in Boston when I return in June. Daniel thinks it is impossible. Actually... I think so too. =(

No comments: