Saturday, January 31, 2009

I want to go home!


We have not blogged for quite sometime because I feel sian. Haha... because there isn't much Lunar New Year mood here. My land lady is very ang moh so she doesn't quite celebrate Lunar New Year too.

We just had hot pot for reunion dinner with Frances and our neighbours. Then we had dim sum with a group of friends. No ang paos. No Mandarin Oranges. No cheesy new year songs.

In addition, I fell really sick after my trip to Disney World so we didn't have much to blog about. What can we write? Doris couldn't sleep well at night cos her nose was TOTALLY blocked. Doris couldn't sleep at night cos she had bad, chesty cough.

But I am feeling better now. And I am starting to miss all the Singaporean food. Oh! We will be back in less than 5 months time! Time flies!

6 comments:

BaSh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BaSh said...

Hi Dan.. just visited your parents and they are all well. Have your last bit of fun and be ready to work back in singapore!

See you soon!

daniel&doris said...

Hi Stan, thanks so much. I know my parents really appreciate the visits and the care shown. Really looking forward to coming home. See you all really soon!!

a portion of me said...

Wei AUNTIE DORIS AND UNCLE DANIEL!I am feeling if we will be feeling like that soon!
Gosh..I also thinking why u havent been blogging..

Ai..look forward for the gift we are sending to you!
Doris' gift is handmade so take some time!

My hubby chose Daniel's gift and I think it's very boring..haha...

PS: Why dun take a holiday down under and visit us? Aus rate super good!

Unknown said...

Haha... sometimes I dont have much to blog mah.

Oh you have gifts for us! Cool! Thank you so much! Whether it is boring or not, we will definitely like it. Hahaha!

We may visit you in 2010? Cos I dont think we would do any heavy travelling at the 2nd half of this year. You will be there for a long time right?

a portion of me said...

Yay...until at least August 2010...So come come!