Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wachusett Mountain


We went skiing with Nathan and Amanda. 

Here's our report cards:

Nathan Proctor
No of failed attempts: 0

No of successful attempts: Too many

Type of slope attempted: Level 3

Injuries: What injuries? 

Promotion: Yes, Level 4


Amanda Proctor
No of failed attempts: 1 or 2

No of successful attempts: Many

Type of slope attempted: Level 1 and 2

Injuries: 0

Promotion: Yes, Level 3


Daniel Seet
No of failed attempts: Many

No of successful attempts: 0

Type of slope attempted: Level 1 only

Injuries: Aching knees + bruised ego

Promotion: NO! Try again.


Doris Fu
No of failed attempts: Uncountable

No of successful attempts: What do you think?

Type of slope attempted: Level 1

Injuries: Aching full body + 2 big bruises + bump on the head + bruised ego

Promotion: NO! Consider another hobby.

1 comment:

a portion of me said...

Wahhaha...
Yeow and I tried also at Korea.. I felt my whole nose frozen and I can't feel my backside anymore(cos fall too many times)..

As for Yeow, he did a good job and enjoyed it. He stayed on for the longest!