Thursday, May 7, 2009

Accomplishments

Meaningless, meaningless! I declare my life meaningless because I have completed the whole bible and jazz piano lessons. Haha... oh well, I know some may want to throw their shoes at me after reading this. Come on, just a joke. 

My beloved keyboard will be gone tomorrow. Though I am happy it fetches a good price, I am sad to let it go. It has been a good companion all this while. 

And I feel so shiok to be able to complete the whole bible! 1.5 years! Just to read through the bible and supplement it with commentaries. My next challenge is to read the bible one more time, with new perspectives and insights. Oh... that will take me another 1.5 years. 


1 comment:

BaSh said...

You have a series of nice pictures.

Take part in this month Canon photography contest.

http://www.digitaldreams.com.sg/poty/

This month the Theme is "love".

You may also take some time to go on the street and catch couples kissing among the busy streets of boston. You should be able to get some nice pictures..

Enjoy photography while you are there! Very nice pictures so far!