Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blessed Assurance

Blessed Assurance

Frances J. Crosby

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

2 comments:

BaSh said...

It will be a couple of weeks you will be back?

Are you looking forward to come back? Or would you think you will miss Boston?

daniel&doris said...

Hi Stan, it's really a very mixed feeling for the both of us. While it has been really fun here, we just sense that right now we really need to start settling down with life as well. So we do look forward to home. The family, The friends. The food. =) But that being said, I do hope to come back and do my PhD, maybe in another 10-12 years or so. Will see how that plays out. Never too old to study right? Haha :) Blessed Easter!