Monday, June 23, 2008

Korea, here I come!

For the whole of July, I need to be extremely disciplined because Daniel, my piano instructor, has gone back home to Israel for the long summer break. Hmm, well for the first week when he was gone, I actually slacked for a week… eww! But I was really diligent after that. I had actually transcribed a piece of music. That took me one WHOLE week! Listening, playing, replaying UMPTEEN times with my mac right before my keyboard. Argh! Hardwork! My next piece of homework is Someday My Prince Will Come from Snow White, in jazz. *faintz*



I have received news that I would be involved in a worship session in Korea. Just some background information, I will be heading to Seoul (ya, 13 hours of flight excluding domestic flight) for a church conference in July. My church is in charge of one session and would like me to play the second keyboard. But the problem is, I am not in Singapore so I have to practise on my own. I will not be able to rehearse with them till we meet in Seoul. 

Dan went for the conference in 2006. Look at the number of attendees!

Argh… so I really need God’ grace. Lord, please give me anointing, like Whoopi Goldberg in Sister Act!


No comments: