Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blessings!

We are really grateful to the organizers of the Korean Christian Conference because they wrote off my fee after they heard about my plight - yeah, refused onboard after getting all ready to go. They could have charged me because after all, the hotel room had been booked. We really need to thank them and of course God! 

God has also blessed us in other matters; we managed to sell off our brand new TV. My 6 month-old TV broke down and was declared "beyond repair" by mechanics. Then, in replacement, we were offered a brand new TV and we got it sold within 2 weeks. Oh my, what else can we say? 

And now, because I could not make it to Korea, God gave another opening. There is a conference in Georgia, Atlanta. And yes, we are going there! This time, we were really quick. Daniel made a few phone calls while I surfed my favourite website (use Frommer's! It is the BEST guide ever!) for more information and tips on Atlanta. And within an hour, we settled all the bookings - the conference, the hotels and flight tickets! And most importantly, we have learnt our lesson - no more buying from travel agency! 

No comments: