Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hallelujah!!!

Here's a piece of wonderful news!

My mother has received Christ! Doris and I learnt of this a while ago when she called to tell us the good news. Apparently, she had visited Lighthouse Church in Woodlands last night and had embraced the Lord during the altar call.

Finally.

After so many years. It's truly a dream come true for me and Doris. To everyone in Renewal Christian Church who have been praying for this breakthrough, thank you for standing with us all the while. And now, we'll be turning our attention and prayers to my dad, and Doris' family as well.

We thank God for the grace and blessings!

Praise the Lord. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooh! So happy to read this entry!! Praise the Lord!
God is good! Whee!

Unknown said...

Amen! We are very happy too. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I want that to happen to my family as well! I am so happy for you!
This is indeed a miracle. *wink* =P

daniel&doris said...

Yes amen to that!!!