Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mane Attraction

Daniel said that when it comes to the hair department, I am the most adventurous woman he has ever known. 

He has gotten accustomed to his wife spotting a new look after a trip to the salon. He is, in fact, disappointed with the colour this time round. He is hoping to see streaks of blue and purple, just like the female characters in his favourite Japanese anime. 


Mum, don't freak out okie? 






After my previous hair appointment, I visited a restaurant in Chinatown. The boss asked me where I had my haircut. He said that my fringe wasn't straight. This time round, I guess I would tell him that my stylist had forgotten to cut the other side of my hair.


2 comments:

BaSh said...

Pictures from your new DSLR? You have to ensure your Lens is a sharp Copy. Use 3 Batteries can line them up in a row..each spaced within 5 cm. Now.. focus on the first batter at 35mm. f2.8. The result shud be the first camera is clear and sharp.. the rest blur. Then.. focus on the third battery and take another picture... the result shud be the last battery sharp.. the front blur. Try this at 16mm and 35mm. Call me if u are unsure. Wow. L lens is very cool.. with the red line. :)

daniel&doris said...

Ok thanks. We tried taking close up in the day. The effect is much better than at night with the yellow lights in the living room. =)