Thursday, October 16, 2008

Moving on

We are moving! To a new place because our lease for our Fenway apartment is up. Time really flies, even when I am here, lo-boing. Here in Boston, I really take my time to sleep. I have not slept so much for many years. As a morning-session teacher living quite a distance from my school, I woke up at 5am every day. Got to be in school by 7.15am for flag-raising. I guess this is God's way of letting me rest. Thank you Lord!

We also want to thank God for Frances. She is a friend I met through cell group in Boston. She is living in a condo on her own and has the intention of renting one of her rooms out. So, through God's opening, we happened to know about that and tat da! We are moving in by the end of December. No photos to show yet, cos even Daniel hasn't seen her apartment. I dropped by her house for some girls' talk and really like her as a sister. So we look forward to the new environment!

No comments: