Saturday, January 26, 2008

Visiting the IMAX Theatre & Aquarium

Post Dated Friday, 25 January 2008

Today we had a great afternoon out visiting the Boston Aquarium and also catching a documentary at the IMAX Theatre. Tickets to the theatre were quite affordable so we decided to catch a show on the great undersea world narrated by none other than Johnny Depp (of Pirates of the Caribbean fame).


This is a photo of us at the Aquarium lobby. We were here while waiting for the show to begin about an hour later. At the same time, we also visited the gift shop and could you imagine the size of some of the toys on sale (see below)? Lilliputian Doris was simply dwarfed standing next to the penguin huggy!!!


Need another photo to show that it's not a camera trick? Here you go...


We also got an opportunity to catch some photos up close and personal with some Boston harbour seals... here is Doris beside the tank with one of them flashing by...


I thought they were simply adorable. One of em saw me holding a camera - it was as interested in me as I was of it - and came close enough for me to grab some close-ups... refer to the next few photos :)







































Yup, we certainly enjoyed our afternoon tremendously!!

2 comments:

Angus said...

Hey Hihi Doris. Nice house you have got there! looks really cosy. I'm glad you're blessed by my post in the same way I have been blessed by yours in seeing God's provision. Enjoy Boston man! Got some friends over there and they told me its really chilly, so keep warm! God bless!

daniel&doris said...

Hi Angus, I bet it must be cold in London too! We were in London for our honeymoon and we love the place. =) So how's school for u so far? Daniel has been very very hardworking... ha ha, after my posting on Football Manager, he decided to gai xie gui zheng. Hee hee. Anyway, we are looking for a suitable church and u have found urs right? Enjoy worshipping Him and remember to serve too! =)