Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow...

This picture was taken from our hotelroom around 5am a couple of hours after it startd precipitating in Boston, and generally much of the eastern part of the States.

After breakfast, I decided to venture outside and once again, I managed to trick Doris to follow me to visit the scenic Charles River (I did something like this to here when we were on honeymoon in London when I got her to trek some 5++kilometers along the River Thames hee hee). I told her we'd never get this in Singapore, and it's a once-in-a-lifetime thingie.

She started cursing and swearing the moment we stepped out of the Science Park T Station... well actually, she started cursing and swearing the moment we left the warmth of the hotel lobby. OK, so it was -3 degrees celsius outside... but what the heck right?

So there we were...



Post Dated Monday, 14 Jan 2008

4 comments:

BaSh said...

Hi Daniel and Ahgrrl..

Everybody is doing fine here.. just mum and dad missing you guys once in a while especially when weekends are near. Tell me what email to send so that we can email the pictures we took at the airport. Do update your blog constantly so that we can know how you are doing. Now Dad reads blog too. Hhaha..

Wow..Its really beautiful in Boston. Just came back from Bangkok. Shits. I thought i took some nice pics. But its far from boston. Enjoy the stay and find a place quickly. Love, Ah Bee.

Unknown said...

Very nice pictures

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi!
Nice pictures, candid and cute entries.
Take care and update the blog hor... I will be reading.
:)
AP