Monday, February 4, 2008

Photos taken on 9 Jan

Yo! Happy Chinese New Year to all of you! We have just received these photos from my brother. They were taken on the day we set off for Boston. =) Enjoy!


Shafiq and Yoke Mun, my kids from my form class, came with their family members. orgh....it was so sweet of them.


My long-time good friends from PLMGSS! (plus hubbies and boyfriend).


Anita and her prince. He is sooooo cute!


and of course the yan dao and chio bu of HGP. Kekeke.


I guess I need not introduce. From the look-alike faces and look-alike height, you know who is who right? Hahahaha... my wonderful papa, mama, first kor kor, 2nd kor kor, sister-in-law, mother-in-law and father-in-law.


and of course Fucai, Biyun, Moses, Susan, Jingjun, Pinjun, Josh and Huiyee from RCC!


Last but not least, Cheri and Yihao! =)

2 comments:

celeste said...

Celeste: Blessed New Year! I miss you! I flew to Sydney and Hong Kong already. It was great!

Xavier: I didn't know Daniel can cook! He seems to be full of mysteries!

Yeow:I don't have many games! But I jus bought one! Yeah!

Faith: They are all at my hse now for CNY! We really really miss you all around!

DA JI DA LI!

daniel&doris said...

Celeste: Cool siah! Enjoy all the flying and SEE THE WORLD!

Xavier: Well, he can cook better than me...kekeke. Next time when we meet again, I will tell u what are the things that he cannot do... hahaha...

Yeow: See, I know it... u better help Faith do housework ok.

Faith: Did you put the photos on your blog? I will check it out man.

To all: I miss all of you! Enjoy the festive mood and stay pretty and handsome okie!