Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm back.

To be truthful, I never left. Not because I didn't want to leave for Korea but I was simply refused on board. BECAUSE OF THE STUPID TRAVEL AGENCY!!!!!

They screwed up my plans. Took my details and credit card number, reserved my flight but didn't not pay the airline nor send in my booking. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

Haiz. Maybe it was a trip that was not meant to be. So after waiting in the wee hours of the morning, we lugged back my luggage, headed straight to bed without informing our parents cos we were simply too exhausted. 

Anyway, our parents were quite calm after we gave me a call the next day. Similar reaction from our pastors and church friends, though they were so disappointed. Hmmm... what to do? 

So now, we are waiting for compensation from THAT agency. Lesson learnt - buy direct from the airline company. Period. 

Okie, so after a few days, I felt better. Now I am looking forward to our trip to Canada next month. Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so shocked by your entry! I feel your disappointment. I can imagine if it's me, sure super disappointed. Writing to you soon!

daniel&doris said...

I was diaappointed when I was at the airport. But, I got over it liao. Even my mum and MIL said it was meant to be like that. Haha.... ok la... God has better plans for me. =)