Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Married

Right now, I am waiting for Daniel to come home from campus. While waiting, I thought I should just post an entry cos it has been, after all, quite some time since we last blogged. Well, it's fatigue. After travelling to so many cities within two weeks and posting so many photos and commenting on them, we were kind of tired. So we took a break from blogging. 

Nothing much had happened for this 1 week break, just that I was tricked into believing that my friends cum colleagues were getting married on 12 Sept. I nearly fell off the chair when I read her blog. I was really quite taken aback. But after heeding Daniel's advice, I decided to give them my blessings and only to realize that ROM stands for Relax OR Makan! CHEY! Mr ***** **** and Ms ***, thanks lor! 

Ok, never mind, cos an old friend of mine is indeed getting married. No hoax! She is getting married on the 21 Sept. It's a shame that I can't be there but I really wish them well. I have known Hui Hui since my primary school days. In fact, she once told me that we were in the same kindergarden! Gosh! Time flies! 

I believe marriage is not made in heaven; it is made on earth. However if it is well managed and well nurtured, it can be heavenly too. So I wanna pray that they will always treasure the moments they share and most importantly cherish and love each other.  Love is in the air!

No comments: