Friday, September 19, 2008

Weddings


I am a little nostalgic today, probably because Hui is getting married tomorrow. After chatting with the gals on her hen's night, it just dawned on me that Daniel and I have been together for quite some time. Coming November will be our 3rd anniversary. Though it is only 3 years, we have actually been a couple for 9 years. So I asked Dan, "Why did I spend 9 years of my youth on you?" It didn't take him very long to reply matter-of-factly," Well, I spent 9 precious years on you too." Ha, it adds up 18 years from both of us. Though there were many ups and down - most of it got to do with him and his nonsense - I must say I truly treasure the time I shared with him and he is one of the best gifts God has given me.


































































6 comments:

daniel&doris said...

Daniel ~ What nonsense??? ....:p

Rev Chern said...

Wow! Almost 3 yrs liao . . .

Anonymous said...

God will bless both of you with decades of happiness together. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks WAP! And amen to that; God will give us lots of love.

Rev, 3 years flew just like that. I was slimmer then. Haiz... now I have put on weight.

BaSh said...

Wow. Its been 3 years!
Daniel look slim and young too.

You guys will be coming back in 8 months time, ya?

See u soon!

daniel&doris said...

Hi Stan, yes, I was slimmer and younger then... how gaining a little, but what to do? Suppose this is part of the aging process. We'll be back next June. Looking fwd to ur big day man!