Monday, April 7, 2008

Summer Time!

Summer is a great time for lots of travelling and visiting! Daniel and I will be busy, busy, busy but very happy! For it is confirmed. My parents are coming to States to visit us! And our long time church friend, Enhan, will join us from South Dakota (think Mount Rushmore) in July. How exciting! 

My parents have signed up with Chan Brothers tour because they don't feel safe with free and easy travelling. Anyway, they will get to tour the Eastern part of States and the Southern part of Canada. Since they will reach Boston at the start of Daniel's summer break, it makes absolute sense for us to explore New York together before they head back to Singapore. So for past few days I have been working very hard, reading traveller's guide, surfing the internet and sourcing for the best flight and hotel deals. 

Stay tuned for photos! I promise I will upload as many photos as I can the moment we return. Till then, enjoy these beautiful photos from Lonely Planet. Ciao!

Statue of Liberty at Ellis Island


Back view of Statue of Liberty


Times Square, the hub of Broadway shows


View from Hudson River, overlooking the 
Empire State Building and Chrysler Building


Yankee Stadium, home of the Yankee Baseball Team


Mount Rushmore Memorial in South Dakota,
for the Presidents of United States

No comments: