Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Big Apple Part 4

My parents had left for Singapore so Dan and I continued to explore NYC. We had planned to visit Statue of Liberty but it rained the whole day so we were forced to go indoors. What could be a better place than TOYS "R" US?


There is a ferris wheel in the mall! However, I could not give it a try because it is only meant for kids accompanied by parents. Maybe I should just grab a kid and go for a ride. 




Wanna know why the T-Rex is so irritated? Check out the flying saucer prancing around its face...



LEGO replica of the Chrsyler Building.


Grand Central Terminal vs Brick Central Terminal


This is a cool 2 storey building within the mall for Barbie lovers.


I was in my wannabe mood again.








Reminds me of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris! But this is actually in Chinatown NYC!!!

No comments: