Monday, May 5, 2008

Will you be my girlfriend?

I was on my way to the supermarket and when I came across this: 





The guy must have crept up in the middle of the night to get it drawn. Well, I hope the girl has accepted him. I though it was really romantic but at the same time, I also hope the romance can last. The chalk gets washed away by rain and time and crashes slipped away from our hearts easily. Only true love can stand the test of time. And who can say that they are faithful till the very day they are in their coffins? Hmm...

Anyway, that everyday we had our small group gathering. Allow me to introduce my small group members from Vineyard Church.

From left: Nathan, Amanda, Teresa and me.


From left: Daniel, Shawn and Michaiah



Initially we wanted to dine at Bertucci but ut they had moved, so we moved on. I couldn't recall the name of the place we ended up but I remembered the food. The serving was, as usual, huge. And we had to dao bao home. Yummy food. =)

No comments: